So, pretty much every time a commission is done, balance is required. The balance I refer to is not that of an artistic nature, really, but more of a what-the-client-demands-versus-what-makes-graphic-sense. Here is such an example.
I made a prototype poster and went through only four revisions before achieving the client’s desired finalization, which required incorporation via reproduction of their cartoon logo. I did sneak a few changes in, though, such as replacing their Times New Roman font with Georgian. Whatever effort was made towards typographic nirvana, however, is offset negatively by the errors made due to time constraints on poster completion. Everything pictured above was created in a total of one hour.
I don’t feel (much) ashamed.